Listed are the Sources used to display the contents on this website.
Websites referred to collect information.
Books and Published documents referred to collect information. (includes documents published on government websites.)
1. Fishes of the Maldives – BOBP/MAG/25 published by Marine Research Centre (1997)
2. Catalogue of Plants – Agriculture Research and Extension Section, Ministry of Fisheries and Agriculture Male’, Republic of Maldives (2009)
3. Common Plants of Maldives – P.Sujanapal, K.V. Sankaran – Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and Kerala Forest Research Institute, Bangkok (2016)
4. Trees and Shrubs of the Maldives – V.Selvam – RAP Publication No. 2007/12
5. Reef Fishes of the Maldives – Dr.R.Charles Anderson (2005)
6. Generic Guide to Selected Corals of Maldives by Husain Zahir and Ibrahim Naeem – Marine Research Center (1996)
7. Common Birds of the Maldives (series 1) by Live&Learn Environmental Education
8. Identification Guide for corals and Sponges [ for use by sea-going ovbservers in the SEAFO Convention Area]
9. FAO Species Catalogue for Fishery Purposes No.6 COMMERCIALLY IMPORTANT SEA CUCUMBERS OF THE WORLD